A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR HEALTHCARE HEROES
To you on the frontline during this COVID-19 crisis.
You, who have risked your own lives to save ours, worked overtime and made sacrifices for others, you, more than anyone else, deserve a gift.
As we have now begun sailing once again, MSC Cruises is honoured to offer up to 50% discount on the cruise fare to all healthcare workers and their families, as soon as they are ready for a well-deserved holiday.
Our special ‘thank you’ discounted cruise fares for healthcare professionals and their families will be available for all MSC Cruises’ sailings of any duration until the end of 2021, for bookings made before April 30th, 2021.
To book just call your local MSC Call Centre or visit your travel agent.
ELIGIBLE for the promo
- All Doctors/Nurses/Front line and back office workers employed in the Hospital facilities (eg. Hospital/clinics/Covid-19 centers), who have been directly or indirectly impacted by the Covid Emergency
- Other related jobs to Hospital services (e.g. Cleaning service staff) only if directly hired by the Hospitals, not from private companies
- Family Doctors
- Pharmacists operating during the pandemic
- Private Doctors and medical figures not employed in hospital facilities ONLY IF their specialization is directly related to COVID-19 diseases (eg. Doctors specialized in pneumology, virologists)
- Healthcare Volunteers (Ambulance, Social services) who offered their support during the Covid-19 emergency
- Retired doctors who were called back to service to give support during the pandemic
- Research Laboratories employees only if they specifically perform COVID-19 tests
It is mandatory to provide a certification which can prove to be eligible for the promo, before applying any discount.
Valid proof of service has to be sent at the moment of the booking: copy of the ID card of the company/hospital where the passenger is employed, certificate or other official identification. Proof of service has to be brought also at embarkation.
NOT ELIGIBLE for the promo
- Private Doctors/medical staff not employed with hospital facilities and whose specialization are not directly related to Covid-19 (e.g. dentists, orthopedics, dermatologists etc)
- Any other jobs related to Hospital activities but hired by private companies (such as private cleaning services company, securities or external suppliers)
- Retired medical staff
- Researchers working in laboratories which perform general medical examinations
Terms & Conditions
- Booking validity: the offer is valid for all new bookings made from 31/08/2020 till 30/04/2021; the offer is not retroactive;
- The offer is valid for all cruises departing up to 31 December 2021 (WOR cruise excluded) and it is subject to availability at the moment of the reservation;
- The offer is available for all markets with the exception of GR and MA Restart program open only to Schengen residents;
- Discount is per cabin and applicable to the cruise portion only;
- Discount can be cumulated to the promo rates and MSC Club discount, it cannot be combined with brochure promo targets and group rates;
- The discount is valid also for Covid Voucher holders only in case the new booking is made within 31/08/2020 - 30/04/2021; for bookings already made it is not applicable;
- The Health worker has to be part of the reservation, otherwise the discount may not be applied (example: we don’t grant discount to a doctor’s son if the doctor himself is not travelling);
- If two or more cabins are booked, the discount will be applied only to the cabin the Health worker occupies;
- the same Health worker may book even more that one cruise, but he/she needs to be personally travelling;
- In case of single cabins, standard single supplement will apply;
- Standard terms and conditions will apply unless special conditions are granted at the moment of the reservation (i.e. new flexible commercial policy);
Planning to sail with us soon? Click here find out more about our enhanced Health & Safety measures and our new, even safer onboard experience.